Nov 16, 2022
As we wrap up this series on social media, I give tips to help save time getting posts that work out into the world where they belong.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Key Components of a System [1:24]
- Decide on Goals [1:36]
- Decide on Your Content Categories [4:15]
- ACT-R Content Categories [4:41]
- Decide on Your Schedule [6:10]
- Schedule Your Post [7:22]
- Use Templates [9:00]
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Strategy Episode: What is Social Media Strategy and Why Should You Care? [1:40]
Episode transcript: Tips for Getting it all Done
- Join The Nonprofit Founder’s Club™ free Facebook Group
- Download the free A Founder's Guide to Building a Nonprofit Without Being the Sole Funder
- Download the free Social Media Planner to help you get clear on how your social media fits your marketing strategy.
- Join the email list that gives you more tips and information monthly
- Check out the Nonprofit Founder’s University where you can get courses to help you build your nonprofit.
- Have you checked out the book I Have My 501(c)3! Now What?!? It’s available on Amazon.
- Do you want to get support to implement all the things? Join the Nonprofit Founder’s Society today.
Look for Season 3 in February 2023. We will talk Boards and Grants!