Nov 16, 2022
How Do You Establish Your Nonprofit on Facebook When You are New
Episode summary introduction: How do you establish your social media account when you are new? It’s a question I’ve asked and so have many Founders. It’s hard to get things started. In this episode, we take a look at different strategies that help establish a new social media account and the pitfalls to avoid.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to Leverage Your Personal Profile 
- Asking Friends [1:47]
- Get Your Board Involved [3:07]
- Attract Your Ideal Donor [4:41]
- Be Consistent [7:56]
- Get Social [9:13]
- What Not to Do [10:08]
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ideal Donor Challenge in Nonprofit Founder’s Club™ free Facebook Group [5:25]
Episode transcript: How Do You Establish Your Nonprofit on Facebook When You are New
- Join The Nonprofit Founder’s Club™ free Facebook Group
- Download the free A Founder's Guide to Building a Nonprofit Without Being the Sole Funder
- Download the free Social Media Planner to help you get clear on how your social media fits your marketing strategy.
- Join the email list that gives you more tips and information monthly
- Check out the Nonprofit Founder’s University where you can get courses to help you build your nonprofit.
- Have you checked out the book I Have My 501(c)3! Now What?!? It’s available on Amazon.
- Do you want to get support to implement all the things? Join the Nonprofit Founder’s Society today.